Advertisement

how to make a cancer feel secure??

topic posted Sun, November 4, 2007 - 1:45 PM by  megan
Share/Save/Bookmark
i am a scorp girl and my guy is a big squishy cancer. i am barely a year older than him, but i think ive been through a lot more. my past is lined with long term relationships. but one of them (7 yrs off and on) worries my boyfriend a lot lately. not the ex, but just the relationship itself.
i love him more than any other guy, i know its deep and reeeaal wich is what ive been waiting for and i want him to know this. i guess i just have to let life do its thing and not stress too much, but i dont want to loose this one.
any advice? input? little ideas to make my crab feel secure and happy?
thanks!
posted by:
megan
Sacramento
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Well you obviously love him so the give him lots of love. And let him know how much you truly care for him. Tell him the Truth and stay loyal. I'm a cancer and that makes me feel secure. Knowing the truth lots of love knowing that you care and being loyal. Cancers are intuitive and can feel this with out it really being expressed. But it still needs to be expressed.

if your relationship is deep and real and you don't want to loose him. You can't just let life do its thing. Scorpios are a fixed sign. Fixed signs see things to its completion. Cancers are cardinal signs. Cardinal signs are starters that can sometimes leave things unfinished. See to it that the both of you together make it to your desired destination.

For myself i am truly in love with a Scorpio women (mind, body, heart and soul). I feel closer to her more than anyone else i know. I can't let go of her that would be like ripping my own heart out. The same heart she has possession of. She posses it all and thats how i like it.

So for me it has to be expressed for me to feel secure. I also need her fixed quality in order for all our dreams to come true. Being in love with her and our deep and real connection is the easy part. That will last forever.

All the best to you and your big squishy cancer. I'm the warm cuddly adoring kind.
    • well said, well said.
      i guess sometimes i have a hard time giving as much loves as maybe he needs? not sure. but i just dont trust people that easy, it takes a lot of time and effort for me to let someone in all the way. ive read several times that cancers will never be able to give a scorpio the love and expression that they demand.
      so then i hold back in worry. viscious cycle!
      • Unsu...

I understand what you mean and I can see why it worries you. Take your time with him and give him a chance to prove himself to you. There is a lot of negative stuff about Cancers that i've read about and don't relate to. For me i have endless passion for my Scorpio. I have no problem with expressing my love for her. It feels really good when i do it and I love to do it. I will do anything for her to ease her worries and pain. Knowing she is in any kind of distress kills me inside, so i try to do whatever i can for her.